Webinar: COVID-19 Back to Campus Training Strategies
On Tuesday, June 30th, at 2PM ET, we hosted a Webinar and Live Q&A to discuss challenges and solutions surrounding back-to-campus COVID-19 training. We also heard insights from Nathan Harlan, Executive Director of Student Wellness at West Virginia University.
Topics discussed during the webinar include:
- Key considerations in developing a COVID-19 training plan
- How to fast-track training implementation
- General learning objectives
- Audience specific learning objectives
- Policy acknowledgement tracking
- Communication strategies
Ready for a demo of Get Inclusive's new COVID-19 Back-to-Campus training? Click here.