Get Inclusive Launches EVERFI Buyout Program
Hundreds of institutions will transition away from the award-winning Title IX compliance course, Think About It, during the 2019-20 academic year. After 6 years in circulation, campuses are being told that the course and its platform are being decommissioned and will no longer be available for students.
The Get Inclusive product team, led by Jeremy Beckman, who developed Think About It, recently finished a 12-month Beta launch of Voices for Change-- a course designed to be a reimagining of Think About It which was originally developed in 2013. Over 100 campuses participated in the Beta of Voices for Change over the last 18-months, and Get Inclusive will be making the course available nationwide starting in January.
EVERFI Buyout Program
To support those institutions seeking a replacement to Think About It in 2020, Get Inclusive is announcing a Buyout Program which waives our licensing fees through the end of your existing EVERFI contract.
- Your campus is currently under contract with EVERFI or Vector Solutions (SafeColleges);
- Your campus is seeking access to a comprehensive replacement starting in 2020; and
- Your campus is able to sign into the Buyout Agreement prior to January 31st, 2020.
Buyout Program FAQ:
- Question: How does the Buyout work?
- Answer: Get Inclusive will provide you with unlimited access to our courses and platform immediately and through the duration of your existing EVERFI contract. You won't have to pay any licensing fees during that period. Thereafter, you will pay an annual licensing fee (2-year minimum contract is required).
- Question: What's your pricing?
- Answer: We offer flat-fee pricing for our Student and Faculty/Staff Catalogs. Our pricing is typically 20-30% below EVERFI. You can request a formal proposal by emailing email@example.com.
- Question: When is payment due?
- Answer: With the Buyout Program, your first payment isn't due until the end of your contract with your existing vendor.
- Question: How soon can we access Get Inclusive courses?
- Answer: You will have full access immediately upon signing. Yes, you can deploy in time for Spring semester.
- Question: How will Get Inclusive support us in switching platforms?
- Answer: We are fully staffed to support you in a seamless transition to Get Inclusive. Whether it's integrations, data transfer, course configurations or something else, you will have a dedicated account manager supporting you every step of the way. See our recent article on switching vendors.
- Question: Can we review the full catalog before we move forward?
- Answer: Here is the 2020 Student and Faculty/Staff Course Catalog>>.
- Question: How can we view all the courses?
- Answer: Just email us and we'll send over unlocked course links. Or, for a quick preview of our courses, click here>>.
- Question: Can we customize the courses?
- Answer: Yes, our courses are designed for easy customizations-- including resources pages, welcome letters and videos, policy uploads, and more.
For more information on Get Inclusive and Voices for Change, see the resources below:
- Watch our recent webinar announcing the Buyout Program>>
- Voices for Change course trailer: Click here>>
- Get Inclusive 2020 Course Catalog: Click here>>
- 2019 Title IX Compliance Training Vendor Guide: Click here>>
- 5 Reasons to Switch Your Title IX Training Vendor: Click here>>
Questions? Email us now at firstname.lastname@example.org.