Our training utilizes practical debiasing techniques known to be effective in reducing and managing common social and psychological barriers to inclusion, equity, and diversity. We also understand the profoundly negative impact that finger pointing and laying blame can have on inviting people to evaluate themselves. Our program aims to build empathy and encourage connection in a way that empowers learners to actively interrupt problematic habits and consider the benefits of becoming better allies.
Foundations: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
This foundational learning experience is designed to help learners “workshop” and skill-build in areas that align with key DEI objectives, namely: increasing diversity in the workplace while also creating open, dynamic, and productive environments while also creating productive environments where people feel “welcomed, valued, respected, and heard.”
- Describe the difference between diversity, equity and inclusion
- Define social identity groups
- Identify key unconscious biases
- Demonstrate respectful workplace behavior
- Define microaggressions
- Proactively and productively address microaggressions in the workplace
- Actively use debiasing techniques in the workplace to reduce the impact of unconscious bias
- Define empathy, assuming positive intent, and cultural competency.
In order to reduce the impact and risk of biased and potentially illegal discriminatory screening and hiring practices, this training explores:
- The laws that govern employment practices that affect the hiring process
- Unconscious biases and ways to counteract them
- Methods to ensure equitable hiring
Microagressions in the Workplace
- What are microaggressions
- Are they really “micro”?
- Intent and offense
- How to respond to microaggressions
- How to avoid microaggressions
Unconscious Bias in the Workplace
- Where do unconscious biases come from?
- How they influence us
- How they impact our workplace/hiring process
- How to mitigate their impact
- Mass upload/course assignments
- Automated email reminders / notifications
- Magic link - password-less one-click-to-course access.
- Ad Hoc reports from dashboard (executive summary PDF + learner details in Excel)
- Single-Sign-On authentication for learners and admins
- Single campus-wide link
- Ability to auto assign courses based on role attributes
- Ability to have direct logins for users who do not have SSO accounts
- Creating learner accounts
- Auto-deactivation / reactivating learner accounts
- Unlimited data-attributes (categories, labels, tags, etc.)
- Course Auto assignment / unassignment based on data-attributes
- Multiple secure FTP drops throughout the day with completion data (or also pending learners data)
- Automated schedules
- Enabling multiple SSO integrations
- Applying activity-specific visibility and permissions at campus/course level.
- Enable learner data import from multiple data sources
- Auto margining / Duplicate handling
- Auto notify supervisors in “past due” notifications based on rolling deadlines. Escalated emails 30,60,90 days after deadline.
- Admin Reporting
- Admin SSO
Real-time Hold Removal
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We designed our online training program to “operationalize” DEI in a way that focuses primarily on what each of us can do to create more inclusive and welcoming workplaces.Download Free Brochure