Webinar: An Update on the Executive Order and New DE&I Training Considerations for 2021
Do you have questions about how to approach diversity, equity & inclusion training in light of the new Executive Order?
Watch this 60-minute on-demand presentation and Q&A as we do a deep dive into Executive Order 13950, recent guidance from OFCCP and recommendations on how to approach DE&I training should the EO hold *and* in the case that it's repealed.
- Dawn Siler-Nixon, Partner, FordHarrison
- Dr. Carmen Poole, Director of Content, Get Inclusive
- Overview of Executive Order
- Recent Updates: What Have We Learned?
- Implications and Risks for Higher Ed Institutions
- Live Q&A
- How Will Get Inclusive's New DE&I Course Address Executive Order?
- Get Inclusive Announces DE&I Training Beta Program
Slides presented by Dawn Siler-Nixon on Executive Order summary. Click here.
Slides presented by Dr. Carmen Poole on Get Inclusive’s approach to DE&I training. Click here.
Executive Order 1395. Click here.
Executive Order FAQ published by OFCCP. Click here.
Trump's Diversity Training Ban Draws NAACP Legal Challenge. Click here.
Dawn Siles-Nixon, Diversity & Inclusion Partner, FordHarrison
Phone: (813) 261-7834
Webinar Transcript: To be uploaded soon….
Have questions about this webinar or Get Inclusive?
Email us: email@example.com