Webinar: Delivering Title IX Compliance and Prevention Training at Scale
Webinar Presentation Slides
If you would like assistance in gaining access to any products listed within this webinar, please send us an email to email@example.com.
For large Higher Ed systems and institutions, there are considerable complexities in delivering annual student and employee compliance training programs.
On this webinar, Implementation Specialist, Danika Collins explored implementation and automation strategies to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of large scale online compliance training programs.
Danika has led over 1,000 implementations on behalf of training vendors including Get Inclusive, LawRoom and EVERFI, and brings a wealth of experience from both successful and unsuccessful launches. Danika shared pros and cons of different approaches to integrations and walked through some of the most advanced and automated integrations at institutions like Stanford, WVU and Texas Tech.
During the webinar, we addressed:
- Advanced and automated technology integrations through Single Sign-On (SSO), API, and SFTP.
- Administrative admin hierarchies based on departments or campus locations.
- Pre-scheduled, role based course assignments.
- Email deliverability strategies.
- Automated approaches for registration/hold removals.
- WCAG 2.1 AA accessibility best practices.
During the webinar, we also heard from Ali Waqar, founder and CTO at Get Inclusive on how he engineered an LMS to serve the complex needs of large Higher Ed institutions and systems.
Have questions? Contact us here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org