Get Inclusive Course and Platform Updates: August, 2020
Get Inclusive is announcing three (3) significant upgrades to our Courses and Platform designed to address new challenges and expectations from our Higher Ed partner community. Keep reading for full details.
If you would like a demo of any of these upgrades, please email us to email@example.com.
Get Inclusive to Launch New Mental Health Course
Watch this short and powerful sample from our new course (available for implementation September, 2020).
The biggest problem with mental illness isn’t mental illness. It’s is how we’ve learned to think about it. Fear, stigma, and shame are obstacles to help-seeking behavior. Fear, stigma, and shame are the legacy and symptoms of the silence, marginalization, and confusion about mental illness and the millions who live with them. By developing and reframing a better understanding about how we’ve come to think about mental illness, this learning experience prepares students to 1) take a proactive approach to mental health by noticing and acknowledging unhealthy habits and behaviors 2) ask for help when they need it, and 3) offer support and assistance to their peers whenever necessary.
30 Campuses Adopt Get Inclusive's New COVID-19 Student and Employee Training
Last month Get Inclusive announced the launch of our new COVID-19 student and employee training modules. We've now successfully implemented with over 30 campuses across the country. To learn more, request a demo here.
Watch this short sample from our new course:
- Our COVID-19 online training modules are built to deliver students and employees up-to-date safety information and precautions, including hygiene, social distancing, and measures aimed at reducing disease transmission.
- Our learning experience consists of a 10-12 minute interactive training experience that includes instructional videos & motion graphics, infographics, and scenario-based interactions.
- The COVID-19 training modules can be heavily customized to meet both brand and content specific requirements of your institutions.
- Institutional policies can be incorporated into the training and policy acknowledgment tracking is enabled.
- Multiple policies can also be enabled where different campus populations have different policy requirements and risk profiles.
- At the completion of the training, you and your learners will receive a certificate of completion and a copy of the policy acknowledgment.
To learn more about our new COVID-19 training modules, please request a demo. Both modules can be ready for deployment within 5-business days.
Get Inclusive Launches Private Label Integrations to Improve Learner Experience, Increase Participation
It's more important than ever to create online learning experiences that reflect your institution's unique brand, learning objectives and policies. It's also more important than ever that these learning experiences reach your students and employees as efficiently as possible.
With that in mind, Get Inclusive is launching a new Private Label Integration to create a fully customized and integrated learning experience for all of your prevention and compliance training courses.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Enhanced Email integration ensures all course assignments are delivered from your .EDU domain, and not from a third-party domain (e.g. getinclusive.com). Our partner institutions have experienced a 2X increase on average in first-week completion rates with this new feature.
- Deep Branding on all course and UX elements. It's time to move beyond basic branding. With Deep Branding your students and employees see your institution (not Get Inclusive) in the training. This includes:
- Branded Content for Learners
- Branded User Interface, Menu-bar, Buttons
- Custom Videos in modules, e.g. Intro video
- Branded Interactive Elements Infographics
- Brand Representations, e.g., Campus Photos.
- Branded Completion Certificates
- Branded Dashboard for Learners and Admins
To learn more about how to upgrade to Private Label, please request a demo.
For any other inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.